Friday, July 8, 2011

Brain vs Heart


The biggest war in my world is btw Brain & Heart

My Brain knows what is right and what is wrong

But My heart tries to prove that the wrong can also be right

When it is a professional problem, then heart keeps quiet and brain
tries to solve it

But when it comes to relationships, the heart does not
listen to what brain has to say, infact it makes the brain do all those weird
things that it had never thought to do.

So my question is “WHO WINS IN THE END?”

Many people believe Heart wins, but I would say it depends on the circumstances.

Last night in a silent dark room, my heart & brain were fighting with each other and the quarrel inspired me to post this today.

My Brain : why do u want to fulfill so many desires at one time? Let me concentrate on one thing at a time!!!

My Heart : I dont know 

My Brain : sometimes I cant understand u

My Heart : If not everything then atleast do something for me 


My Brian : what do u want first? Tell me…..


My Heart : hmmmm m disturbed…..


My Brain : this word creates a mess btw us…..these emotions have screwed up our life


My Heart : m sorry :( I don’t know what to do plz help me


My Brain : I am always trying to be practical helping u but in the end u win


My Heart : but results are not always the same :|


My Brain : yes but somehow I manage to change ur mood :)


My Heart : yes u r right


My Brain : m always right and you are an emotional fool who believes that everyone in this world is nice.  


My Heart : hmmmmmm coz I can feel them…..haven’t u heard that song Behind Blue eyes?….mindblowing lyrics


My Brain : ya that is an awesome song \m/ but my fav is Beautiful Day by U2 coz it gives positive vibes.


My Heart : Positive Vibes makes me healthy 


My Brain : Healthy heart is a happy heart and keeps the brain serene……


My Heart : thanks :D hey can u do one thing for me?


My Brain : :O now what? :|


My Heart : haha don’t worry man, do something new in my blog…..plz I don’t want it to be dead yaar.


My Brain : OMG again!!! somehow I manage to divert u from all these things, but I failed :(


My Heart : Dude u managed my mind which is “YOU” lol but I bought u back in my blog :D


My Brain : alright alight!!! But I wont work on it seriously :|


My Heart : then how will u post if u r not serious?


My Brain : from past few days u are watching lot of blogs which made me think that bloggers/writers should write from their heart not by brain :D


My Heart : yes you r right but creative words don’t come from heart but mind


My Brian : Creativity is to explore ourself so words don’t matter if we both can express ourself :D


My Heart : so how u gonna present it


My Brain : just copy paste it :D


My Heart : how? And what copy paste?


My Brain : I have tracked all our conversations and that’s what is going in the blog :)


My Heart : wow :D 


My Brain : :)


So most of the time Heart wins, but sometimes u should let the Brain work for better results.


Thanks for reading Life Rocks \m/

3 comments:

  1. baap re :P brain pagla gaya n heart v :P bt guuuuuuuuuud :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. ur brain needs to rest I think :P let the heart ride the wave for a while.. :)

    ReplyDelete