Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introduction


Finally i have created my blog :D

So my first post will be about myself only :P

I am Gaurav Sharma :/ from mumbai :O

Creativity is in my blood, mind, heart, action and soul \m/

I am working as a Sr Web Designer :(

I want to be Film Director :)

Well i am already a Independent Short Film Maker :P

I love listening music (Life without music is waste) specially rock and heavy metal music \m/

I am a Huge fan of World Cinema (Many People have missed the real cinema) its like an art :D

I am very lazy and day dreamer person <3 :P

I also have a dream to start my own business specially in food industry :-w

My philosophy towards life is very simple which have become quote now (Life is easy.....Its only hard when we think :)

Once upon a time i was addicted to Orkut then the time came when we all shifted to Facebook and now days m tweeting like crazily :P but what's next? i thought to create my blog :D

This is how i landed on blogger.com :D

Soon u all will see some of my beyond imagination observations stories incidents & insanity thoughts :P :D :)

UPDATE: I am no longer Web Designer :P I am Independent Film Maker. Freelance Assistant Director & Freelance Digital Marketing.

Cheers
Gaurav \m/

2 comments:

  1. Waiting bro..\m/
    Beyond Imaginations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha..that's nice..me too lookin forward to some of ur 'imaginations'

    ReplyDelete